Here are some of my talks and presentations for practitioners, academics and the public:
- How to Counter the Backlash Against Transparency in the Age of Fake News & Data Breaches, International Anti-Corruption Conference, Copenhagen, September 2018
- Six questions to ask when using tech to improve access to justice, Global Legal Empowerment Network, June 2018
- Biometrics in humanitarian work, Reimagining Digital Humanitarianism, Goldsmiths, London, February 2018
- Digital Ecosystems of Refugee Mobility, King’s College London, March 2017
- Humanitarian Futures for Messaging Apps, International Committee of the Red Cross (Geneva), January 2017
- Six ways to pick better transparency and accountability tech, The Impacts of Civic Tech (TICTec), Barcelona, April 2016
Producer of transparency and accountability-focused podcast, interviewing four technology experts.
Interviewee on the Recompiler podcast
Presented in webinars for Namati, Open Society Foundations, Funders Initiative on Civil Society and Global Green Grants.